Weekly Treatment for Hydroponics System/Reservoir:
Add 1-3mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of nutrient solution every 5- 7 days if nutrient temps are below 68°F or every 1-3 days if nutrient temps exceed 76° F.
Periodic and Final Nutrient Flush:
Periodic: Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for 12-24 hrs. then drain away solution and mix new nutrient.
Add 5-10mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of fresh water at the beginning of the cloning/propagation process. Cuttings may be dipped or fully immersed in 25-30mL of UCROOTS per gallon of water for 20-30 seconds, then apply cloning gels or rooting powders.
Add 30mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water. Circulate for 1-24 hours then drain the system/reservoir.
To Clean Used Media:
Soak overnight in 30mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water. This will clean and help prepare media for reuse and is suitable for clay pebbles, coconut fiber, rockwool , etc. that are not excessively degraded or contaminated.
For any uses not specifically mentioned please contact CCH2O
UC ROOTS is a multipurpose root zone optimizer that uses proprietary chemistry to aid in mineral descaling and the removal of potentially harmful biofilms in nutrient reservoirs. By reducing the potential habitat for plant pathogens, UC ROOTS has been shown to aid in root development.
UC ROOTS is suitable for all hydroponics applications including Rockwool, NFT, DWC, RDWC, Ebb-N-Flow and substrate based DTW applications.
• Use in any hydroponic growing system
• Promotes thick, bright white roots
• Eliminates risk of Root Rot
• Increases ORP, creating an environment unsuitable for pathogen and fungi development
• Dissolves mineral buildups, reducing the risk of nutrient lockout
• Maintains a clean and clear nutrient solution
• No risk of root burn
• Neutral pH of 6.8, NO pH buffers necessary
• Reduces labor and decreases equipment maintenance
• Use at any stage of growth all the way to harvest