Nutrients & Descaling
Support & Resources
Starting at $23.49
Prevent & Suppress Damaging Diseases With This Biological Fungicide! It contains the mycelium and spores of Streptomyces Strain K61, a naturally occurring bacterium derived from Sphagnum peat. It thrives in the root zone and controls some of the most destructive of plant pathogens, including damping-off, wilt and root diseases like Alternaria, Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium, Phytopthora and Pythium.
3-Way Mode of Action:
• It rapidly colonizes plant roots, displacing the pathogenic fungi there and depriving it of nourishment.
• Acts as a hyperparasite by disrupting, and ultimately breaking down, the cell walls of the pathogens.
• Produces metabolites that constrain the plant pathogens but encourage the plant’s defense mechanisms and promote healthy growth.
Additional Benefits of Mycostop:
• Approved for organic horticulture and agriculture.
• Disease protection lasts for weeks, but the long-lasting impact will be healthier plants and bigger yields.
• Compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs.
• It poses no risk to beneficials and there is no risk of resistance being built up.
• Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 4 hours.
For best results, Mycostop should be used preventatively. However, it can be used for an infestation; in which case, it should be applied at a higher rate and more frequently. Streptomyces Strain K61 will live in the rhizosphere and keep working for several weeks.
|Dimensions||9 × 8 × 0.125 in|