Follow our simple Cultured Solutions feeding schedule for the best results in Deep Water Culture, RDWC, Hyper-aerated RDWC, Soilless, Coco and Rockwool.
Cultured Solutions Feeding Schedule Usage Instructions
Current Culture H2O recommends the use of reverse osmosis filtered water for best results.
When using reverse osmosis or low ppm tap water supplement the water with Cultured Solutions® Coco Cal.
Recommended nutrient dosages are in mL/gal and should be used as a base line. Stay within our recommended ppm/EC ranges for best results.
When applied to rockwool, coconut coir or other soilless mixes it is recommended to leach with UC Roots periodically to avoid mineral salt build ups.
- Differential (+/-) in outcome of total concentration of solution is +/- 25 PPM
- Recommended source water pH 6.5-7
- Recommended source water PPM 0-20
- PPM/EC targets are based on usage of Coco Cal at lower end of recommendation. Adding Coco Cal at higher recommendation range will result in higher PPM/EC outcome
- When running longer day flowering plants add weeks by repeating week 5 for each additonal week. Example, if running 10 week strain run weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5(6), 5(7), 6(8), 7(9), 8(10)