1. Fill out the RMA Form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the info from the RMA Form.
2. The RMA Request is either granted or denied based on the information provided. If granted an RMA # is issued. If denied more info may be requested.
3. Send approved RMA items to CCH2O with a copy of the RMA form.
4. Hold for receipt of failed items/Send New Items
A. If incorrect/mis-ordered items need to be returned and new items do NOT need to be sent: Hold for receipt of failed items.
B. Invoice and charge for Replacement items.
C. Attach paid invoice to RMA form.
5. Receive Failed Items
A. Confirm item is failed/broken.
B. Find corresponding RMA Form.
6. Repair, Issue Credit, Send New Merchandise
A. Repair if possible, return to the customer.
B. Issue credit for payments on replacement invoices